Sunday, March 16, 2014

Johnson JG-775-BE No. 1

I have had some very nice looking and great sounding Johnson guitars for sale but this one is the best to date. The sound is among the best sounding I make and with the abalone and mother of pearl inlays it is among the best looking too. It does have one small finish crack on the lower bout on the bass side near the binding. I didn’t notice it until after I converted it. Other than that, there are very few signs of use. I finished the guitar with chrome tuners and a sound port. I will make more of these if I can. I am selling it on eBay for $449 with out a case. As of this writing I do have a hard case available for an additional $75 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks Jeffrey!

Features:

Spruce Top
Abalone Body Bindings
Rosewood Back and Sides
Bound Rosewood Fretboard
Rosewood Bridge
Abalone Rosette
Mother of pearl headstock and Position marker inlays
Active 4-band EQ Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16
Total Length:                47 ½ inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        17 ¼ inches

Body Depth:                    5 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment