Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hohner EAB 65 No. 4

I made this baritone out of what I believe to be a 2004 Hohner EAB 65 in very good condition. It has some pin prick sized ding on the top that can only be seen on close inspection in reflection. It also has a white spot in the finish on the back near the point of the cutaway that can be seen in the picture. This particular model is one of my favorites and the last one I kept for more than two years as my own personal guitar. It is among my top sounding and I love the neck. The use of the Ovangkol wood also makes this a very beautiful guitar. I am selling it on eBay for $549 with extra heavy Hohner factory gig bag. Sold - Thanks Jerry!

Features:

Solid Spruce Top
Ovangkol Sides and Back
Rosewood Fingerboard with Mother of Pearl position markers
Active Shadow P7 Electronics
New Bone Nut and Saddle


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                46 inches
Body Length:                19 ½ inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        15 ½ inches

Body Depth:                 4 ¾ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment