Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Takamine Cooder TCB-580 ASG


I made this baritone guitar out of a used Takamine Cooder TCB-580 ASG in very good shape. There is one small dimple on the top on the upper bout bass side that can only be seen in reflection. Other than that, I saw no flaws while I was converting it. I have not ever seen one like this and can find no information about it on the web. I think it has a solid spruce top and mahogany back, sides, and neck. It has a very nice abalone rosette and abalone position markers. The electronics package is an Artec Edge-N This is a beautiful guitar with a nice low action and a very easy to play 32 inch scale and a deep, warm tone. I have finished it with a sound port and gold tuners. I am selling it with the factory Takamine Cooder gig bag for $550 on eBay. Sold - Thanks Andrew!
  

Specifications:

Scale Length:                32 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 inches
Lower Bout Width        15 inches
Body Depth:                  4 inches








No comments:

Post a Comment