Monday, December 26, 2011

Takamine Jasmine ES100C-4 No. 2


I made this baritone out of a used Takamine Jasmine ES100C-4. It has a few small dings on the top that are not immediately obvious and other small signs of use but is in otherwise very good condition. There is one small scuff on the back of the neck up towards the nut where the hand doesn’t touch that I have minimized.


This baritone has a great bottom end and a brand new Belcat active electronics preamp package. The bone saddle gives it great sustain. I have left the action high at the moment and can set it up to be a heavy strummer or low tunings below my normal A through A. I can even set it up to be an octave lower than a normal guitar if you want. I will ask whoever buys it how they want it set up before I ship it. I believe it has a spruce top and mahogany sides, back, and neck but cannot find anything to confirm that. I am selling it on eBay without a case for $495. I do have a used case I can sell you for an additional $75. Sold - Thanks Matthew!

Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                49 inches
Body Length:                20 ¾ inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 ½ inches
Body Depth:                 4 7/8 inches

Country of Manufacture: Korea






No comments:

Post a Comment