Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hohner TWP600b No. 3


I made this baritone out of a 1993 Hohner Professional model TWP600B. From what I have read, it listed for $499 nearly 20 years ago. It was a hulk with no electronics and in poor shape when I got it and I didn’t think it would ever be a usable instrument again. I have used some non-standard methods to restore it back to usable condition. It now has a lot of character but puts out a really great sound, particularly for a guitar with a body this thin. This particular model is one of my favorites. It is not for sale and is going to a new home in Portland. Merry Christmas!


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                19 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        16 inches
Body Depth:                   3 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment