Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Regal RD-05 No. 1

I made this baritone from what I believe is a 1997 Regal RD-05 resonator bass.  It shows signs of being well used and plenty of nicks and dings but nothing too bad. The neck pickup that is not used and the electronics package is connected to a piezo under the saddle that I replaced with bone. I have the action set for both slide and regular play. I am selling it on eBay with no case for $649. At this moment I do not have a case available but I may by the time I sell it. For an additional $10 I can include a nut extender for lap style play. Sold - Thanks Matt.

Features:

    Spruce top
    Mahogany back, sides and neck
    Rosewood fingerboard with M.O.P. dot position markers
    Multi-ply ivoroid bound body and bound fingerboard
    Unique tortoise-style peghead overlay
    Rock maple saddle & bone nut
    Spun 10-1/2" aluminum cone
    Rock maple sound well
    Sealed die-cast tuners with 15:1 gear ratio
    17th-fret neck/body joint, 23 frets total
    Scale length is 30"
    Sunburst finish


Specifications:

Scale Length:                30 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                44 inches
Body Length:                19 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 inches
Lower Bout Width        15 inches

Body Depth:                   3 ¾ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment