Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ibanez AEB10 DVS No. 1

I made this baritone guitar out of a used Ibanez AEB10 10 in very good condition. Out of all of the Ibanez guitars I have made, this one may be my favorite. It has a few extremely small dings on the top of the guitar that you would probably never notice. They can only be seen in reflection while looking very closely.

This is a beautiful guitar with a nice low action and a very easy to play 32 inch scale. The owners of previous Ibanez baritones I have made are very happy with them. I has beautiful mother of abalone inlays on the headstock and an abalone rosette and I have finished it with chrome hardware and a sound port. I am selling it without a case on eBay for on eBay for $525. As of this writing I do have an Ibanez case available for an additional $75.




Features (From Ibanez Website):

BodyShape:    AEB Body
Neck:               Mahogany Neck
BackSides:      Mahogany Back and Sides
Top:                 Spruce Top
Rosette:           Abalone Rosette
Tuners:            Chrome Die-Cast Tuners
Electronics:     Fishman AEQ SS active preamp
Outputs:          Balanced ¼” and XLR Outputs
Fretboard:       Rosewood Bridge and Fret board
Finish:             DVS – Dark Violin Sunburst


Specifications:

Scale Length:                32 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 3/4 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 1/2 inches

Body Depth:                 4 3/4 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment