Saturday, June 1, 2013

Ibanez AEB45-LG No.1

I made this baritone guitar out of what I believe to be a lightly used Korean made 2000 Ibanez AEB45-LG. There a few small scratches on the back lower bout that are not immediately obvious and other than that I found no flaws. It has a thinner body than many of my guitars but the sound and projection does not seem to suffer from it when played acoustically. This is a beautiful guitar with a very nice mother of pearl rosette. I have finished it with chrome tuners and a sound port. I am selling it with a gig bag on eBay for $499. Sold - Thanks Rob!



Features (From Web):

Spruce top
Rosewood bridge and fret board
Mahogany back, neck and sides
Satin Finish
22 frets
Ibanez EQ-7545R active preamp with controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, and volume.
Bone nut and saddle
Chrome hardware



Specifications:

Scale Length:                32 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                46 inches
Body Length:                20 3/4 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ¼ inches
Lower Bout Width        15 ¾ inches

Body Depth:                 3 ½ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment