Saturday, July 30, 2011

Alvarez RB-30SC Nat No. 4

I made this baritone from what I believe is a 2006 Alvarez RB-30SC Nat. It is not in perfect condition but is very very close. I found no notable imperfections while I was converting it. It does show some signs of use though. It has beautiful inlays on the headstock and rosette and I have finished it with a sound port and gold and chrome hardware. These Alvarez baritones are among the best sounding that I make and among the most praised by their owners. The sustain is incredible. At the moment the action is medium high and I have not finished the final adjustments. When you buy it tell me how you intend to play it and how you like the action and I will set it up that way.

It comes with a lightweight factory hard case that has a combination lock and a built in hygrometer, the case has one small cut in it on the outside but is in perfect condition internally. I believe that I am able to ship this guitar and case internationally. I am selling them as a set on eBay for $625 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks Tania!


Features (from the Alvarez website):

Body Style: Cutaway Jumbo Bass
Back: Maple
Top: Solid Spruce
Fingerboard:    Rosewood
Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
Bridge: Rosewood
Body Binding: Multiple
Tuning Machines: Chrome Die Cast
Finish: Natural
Electronics: System 200T Active EQ


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                48 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        16 ½ inches
Body Depth:                 4 ½ inches








No comments:

Post a Comment