Thursday, August 4, 2011

Breedlove Passport B35

I made this baritone from what I believe is a used 2008 Breedlove Atlas Series Passport B35. It is not in perfect condition but is very very close. I found no notable imperfections while I was converting it. It does show some small signs of use though. This is without a doubt one of the finest sounding, best playing conversions I have made to date. The bass cost me a little more so the finished baritone costs a bit more but I think whoever ends up with it will consider it well worth it. I doubt if I can find another of this quality for this price often. If it doesn’t sell quickly I am likely to keep it for myself – the temptation is great. I finished it off with gold and chrome hardware and a sound port.

It comes with a factory padded gig bag with the Breedlove logo on it. I am selling it on eBay for $650 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks David!


Features (from the web):

Concert deep body, soft cutaway
Solid Cedar top
Mahogany laminate back and sides
Extra deep body: 5 inches at heel, 4 inches at tail block
Lower bout width: 15-1/4 inches
Breedlove bracing
Black binding, top, back
Breedlove offset dot inlay pattern
Satin finish, body and neck
Breedlove Atlas rosewood bridge
Rosewood fretboard
Double Action Truss Rod, sound hole adjustable
Chrome bass tuner keys
Passport active pickup

Specifications:

Scale Length:                32 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 inches
Lower Bout Width        15 ½ inches
Body Depth:                 5 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment