Thursday, May 22, 2014

Breedlove No 5

I made this baritone out of what I believe to be a 2010 Breedlove Atlas series BJ350/SMe4 in very good condition. I found no noticeable imperfections while converting the guitar other than very slight wear – this guitar has hardly been played. It has a very nice mother of pearl headstock inlay and a beautiful abalone rosette. It features a great sounding and sought after L.R. Baggs preamp. I finished it with a sound port and chrome hardware. This guitar is one of the best sounding I have made and I will make more of them in the unlikely event I can find more of them at the same price. I am tempted to keep this one myself and it and all of my guitars are for sale locally so it may be gone fast. I am selling it on eBay for $699 or make me a similar offer on the Michael Kelly Dragonfly shown on my website and I will keep this one. I have a used Breedlove hard case complete with key available that has an aftermarket handle for an additional $75. Sold - Thanks Bill!


Features

Solid Sitka Spruce Top
JLD Bridge Truss System
Mahogany Back and Sides
Abalone Rosette
Tortoise binding
L. R. Baggs E.Q. with built in tuner


Specs


Body Style: Jumbo Deep Body, Soft Cutaway
Body Depth: 5 inches at Tail Block, 4 inches at Heel
Body Length: Width at lower bout: 17 inches
Scale Length: 34 inches
Nut Width: 1 11/16"
Brand new bone nut and compensated saddle
Neck width at body: 2 5/16"
Finish: High Gloss
Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back: Mahogany Laminate
Binding: Tortoise
Rosette: Abalone with black border
Frets: Jumbo
Number of Frets: 23
Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
Inlay Pattern: Centered Breedlove Pattern Pearl Position Markers
Headstock Overlay: Rosewood







No comments:

Post a Comment