Saturday, October 5, 2013

Kansas No. 1

I made this baritone guitar out of a used Kansas K-Baja-Bass. I can find very little about this instrument on the web. It may have a solid top but I an not certain. There are a couple of dings on the top that are not obvious and some dings on the headstock that I have de-emphasized. It sounds great tuned B – B can also be tuned A – A for light strumming and finger style play, preferably while amplified. I have finished it with chrome tuners and a sound port. I am selling it with a gig bag on eBay for $399.





Specifications:

Scale Length:                30 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                44 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        16 inches
Body Depth:                 4 ½ inches

Active Preamp






No comments:

Post a Comment