Sunday, January 27, 2013

Fender BG-32 No. 3


I made this baritone guitar out of what I believe to be a very lightly used 2000 Fender BG-32 NAT in very good shape. There is a chip in the veneer behind the nut that I have repaired and de-emphasized. It can be seen if you look for it but is otherwise not noticeable. Other than that, there are very few signs of use. If you have smaller hands or are a little intimidated by the thought of some of my longer guitars this may be the one for you. It has a very easy to adapt to scale length of 30 inches and plays best with a B through B tuning. The finish of this guitar is glossier than most satin finishes and less glossy than high gloss. I have finished it with gold hardware and a sound port. It sounds great and has an action so low that I may need to adjust it up very slightly before shipping. I am selling it on eBay without a case for $479. At this writing I do have a nice used hard case available for an additional $75. Sold - Thanks Ketil!

Features:

Top: Spruce
Back & Sides : Mahogany
Neck : Mahogany
Fingerboard : Rosewood
Controls : Fishman Classic 4
Bridge : Rosewood
Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl
Position Markers: Mother of Pearl
Hardware : Gold

Specifications:

Scale Length:                30 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                44 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 1/2 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 1/4 inches
Body Depth:                 4 ½ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment