Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Beaver Creek BCB05 No. 1


I made this guitar out of a brand new Beaver Creek BCB05 in perfect condition. I was attracted to it because it looks so much like one of my best guitars, the Hohner EAB-65. It is very close but has a slightly larger and deeper body and has a pick guard. The headstock is slightly different as is the neck profile but it is basically the same guitar down to the Shadow electronics package. This is one beautiful, great sounding guitar and I will make more of them if I can and I am sure they will become a customer favorite like my other top end guitars. I am selling it on eBay along with a Beaver Creek padded gig bag for $625. Sold - Thanks Charles!

Features:

Spruce Top
Ovangkol Sides and Back
Rosewood Fingerboard with Mother of Pearl position markers
Active Shadow P7 Electronics
New Bone Nut and Saddle


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 ¼ inches
Body Length:                20 ½ inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 inches
Lower Bout Width        17 inches
Body Depth:                 5 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment