Sunday, May 27, 2012

Trinity River Eagle No. 1


I made this baritone from a used Trinity River Eagle bass. It has a few small dings on the top but nothing immediately obvious. It has a sound port and chrome hardware. This is a very nice guitar and I hope I can make more of them. I got it for a good price and I am passing that price on to whoever buys it. I am selling it on eBay for $495 without a case. As of this writing I have a hard case in good condition that I can add for an additional $75 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks James!


Features (from the Trinity River website):

• Spruce Top, Nato Back & Sides
• Satin Finish
• Traditional Headstock
• Venetian Cutaway
• Heavy Die Cast Tuners
• French Heel
• Rosewood Fingerboard
• Offset Markers
• Maxwood preamp and EA



Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        16 ¼ inches
Body Depth:                 4 ¾ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment