Sunday, May 27, 2012

New York Pro JGB300CEAN


I made this baritone from what I believe is a 2006 New York Pro JGB300CEAN. It has some dings, light blemishes, and a little belt rash but nothing immediately noticeable or major. I can find no information on this specific bass. I do believe that it has a spruce top and a mahogany neck, back, and sides. The nut and saddle are bone and it has a really nice abalone rosette inlay. It has chrome hardware and a sound port. The preamp is a Belcat EQ-7745B. It sounds great both plugged in and unplugged and I got a good deal on it so you do too. I am selling it on eBay for $450 without a case. As of this writing I do have a hard case in good condition for an additional $75 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks Denis!



Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        17 inches
Body Depth:                 4 ¾ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment