Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Dean Performer CE NS Dao No. 3


I made this baritone guitar out of a used Dean Performer CE NS Dao. I believe it is the Dean version of the Fender Victor Bailey. I found no imperfections while I was converting it. These are among the very best looking 32 inch scale guitars I have made to date and their sound rivals my best sounding 34 inch guitars.  It has a nice low action and a sound port and chrome tuners. It has beautiful mother of pearl headstock inlays and a very nice all wood Celtic rosette. I am selling it without a case on eBay for $625. As of this writing, I do have a hard case in ok condition available for an additional $75 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks Wendell!


Features:

Gold Tuners
Fishman Electronics
Acoustic - Electric Bass
Dao Top, Back, and Sides
All wood Celtic Rosette
Fishman Classic 4 Preamp
Mahogany Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
Dot Inlays
Multi-ply Binding
22 Frets

Specifications:

Scale Length:                32 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                46 inches
Body Length:                20 7/8 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 1/2 inches
Lower Bout Width        17 inches
Body Depth:                  5 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment