Saturday, September 17, 2011

Takamine Jasmine ES100C-4


I made this baritone out what I believe to be a 1995 Takamine Jasmine ES100C-4. It is in extremely good condition, especially if it is 16 years old. I found no dings or scuffs while I was converting it. 

This baritone has a great bottom end. I have left the action high at the moment and can set it up to be a heavy strummer or low tunings below my normal A through A. I can even set it up to be an octave lower than a normal guitar if you want. I will ask whoever buys it how they want it set up before I ship it. I believe it has a solid spruce top and mahogany sides, back, and neck but cannot find anything to confirm that. I am selling it on eBay without a case for $495. I do have a used case I can sell you for an additional $75. Sold - Thank you Susan!

Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                49 inches
Body Length:                20 ¾ inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 ½ inches
Body Depth:                 4 7/8 inches

Country of Manufacture: Korea






No comments:

Post a Comment