Saturday, September 17, 2011

Brownsville BABG2CRBS


I made this baritone out of what I believe to be a used 2004 Brownsville BABG2CRBS. It has a couple of very small dings on the top and some light finish scuffing that can only be seen in reflection. This beautiful baritone sounds great. The action is very low and I finished it off with a sound port and gold and chrome hardware. I got a great deal on it so you do too. I am selling it with a nice padded gig bag on eBay for $450. As of this writing I also have a used hard case that I can sell you for an additional $75. Sold - Thanks Dustin!

Specifications:


Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                49 3/4 inches
Body Length:                21 3/4 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 1/2 inches
Lower Bout Width        18 inches
Body Depth:                 4 7/8 inches

Country of Manufacture: China






No comments:

Post a Comment