Saturday, July 9, 2011

Samick AB-2 Greg Bennet - Take 2

I made this baritone guitar out of a used 2006 Samick AB-2 Greg Bennett in very good condition. The action is nice and low and the sustain is great. I added gold tuners to match the gold headstock lettering. It has a huge sound hole and with an abalone rosette. I was a little dissatisfied with the sound and the sustain so I replaced the saddle with a nice piece of bone. The factory electronics were a little weak so I added a much more upscale package that sounds great. Now the sound of this guitar is equal to that of my best sounding guitars plugged in or unplugged. I am selling this guitar on eBay with a very nice fitted padded gig bag for $495. Sold - Thanks Myles!


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 adapted to a 1 5/8 neck
Total Length:                46 1/2 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ½  inches
Lower Bout Width        16 inches
Body Depth:                 4 5/8 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment