Saturday, July 23, 2011

Johnson JG-780-BE

I got a really good deal on this Johnson JG-780-BE. It has a few light scuffs on the finish but nothing obvious. Other than that it is in great condition. It has a very low action, a great bottom end, and outstanding sustain. It also has one of the most iridescent abalone rosettes I have seen on a bass. I have finished it with chrome hardware and a sound port. Since I got such a great deal on the bass, I am selling the guitar on eBay without a case for $450. At this writing I have a used hard case available domestically for an additional $75. It will be too large to ship internationally. Sold - Thanks Tom!

Features found on the web:

Spruce Top
Mahogany Back and Sides
Nato Neck
Diecast Chrome Machine Heads
Bound Rosewood Fret board
Rosewood Bridge
Abalone Rosette
Herringbone Body Binding
Active 4-band EQ


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 ½ inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 ¼ inches
Lower Bout Width        16 ¼ inches
Body Depth:                 4 ¾ inches







No comments:

Post a Comment