Sunday, June 12, 2011

Michael Kelly Visionary No. 3

I made this guitar out of a brand used Michael Kelly Visionary model MKVAB4BKF. It is not quite perfect but it is very close. This guitar has an adjustable action through a hex bolt on the back of the body. When this hex bold is loosened completely with the strings off the neck is removable. This means that unlike other guitars I make,  I can ship to places like Australia and South America where size restrictions keep me from shipping my other guitars. Like all of my other Michael Kelly guitars, this one sounds great. I am selling it for $550 + shipping on eBay with a Michael Kelly factory gig bag. I can ship this guitar to most countries with a 108 inch length + girth limit for around $95. If I have to package the guitar in 2 packages it will be more. I have an international shipping rate listed as $150 and will refund any extra or invoice you for more if it is more expensive. Sorry for any inconvenience, but I am not all that experienced in internationally shipping. Sold - Thanks Mike!

Features (From the Michael Kelly website):

Variable Set NeckTM
BACK: Figured maple
SIDES: Figured maple
TOP: Figured maple
NECK: Mahogany
FRETBOARD: Rosewood
PICKUPS: Acoustic under saddle pickup
ELECTRONICS: Fishman® MKAB
Abalone Rosette
Sound Port

Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 1/4 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 1/4 inches
Body Depth:                 4 3/4 inches







No comments:

Post a Comment