Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dean EAB No. 4

I made this baritone out of a brand new Dean EAB and it is one big guitar in both size and sound. It has a satin finish and passive electronics. It has a nice low action and sounds great. I originally listed this as an Octave Guitar tuned down one entire octave below a regular guitar. Someone wanted one like that and I made it for them and never heard back from them again. I restrung the guitar like the rest of my baritones and this is the first Dean I have made with a sound port and it is a great addition. This one plays best tuned A - A. These Dean’s make great baritones! Sold - Thanks Joey!

Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                50 inches
Body Length:                21 1/2 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 1/4 inches
Lower Bout Width        18 inches
Body Depth:                 4 1/2 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment