Saturday, May 14, 2011

Fender BG-32

I made this baritone guitar out of a used 2002 Fender BG-32 NAT in very good shape. If you have smaller hands or are a little intimidated by the thought of some of my longer guitars this may be the one for you. It has a very easy to adapt to scale length of 30 inches and plays best with a B through B tuning. It does have one significant scratch on the back on the upper bout towards the bass side. It looks like a sharp belt buckle may have gotten it. It is not really obvious but if you zoom in to the max on the picture of the back you can see it. The finish of this guitar is glossier than most satin finishes and less glossy than high gloss. I have finished it with gold hardware and a sound port. It sounds great and has an action so low that I may need to adjust it up very slightly before shipping. I am selling it on eBay with the pictured hard case for $575. I think I may be able to ship the guitar and case internationally as well though it may cost $15 more for shipping than I have stated in my ad. If it turns out I cannot ship the case internationally I will refund $75 - the package will be very, very close to the 108 inch length + girth limit. Sold - Thanks Jeff!


Features:

Top: Spruce
Back & Sides : Mahogany
Neck : Mahogany
Fingerboard : Rosewood
Controls : Fishman Classic 4
Bridge : Rosewood
Headstock Inlay: Mother of Pearl
Position Markers: Mother of Pear
Hardware : Gold

Specifications:

Scale Length:                30 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                44 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 1/2 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 1/4 inches
Body Depth:                 4 ½ inches







No comments:

Post a Comment