Sunday, January 23, 2011

Stagg AB203CE N

I made this baritone guitar from a factory refurbished Stag AB203CE N. It is in perfect condition but is stamped "Used" on the back of the headstock. It has a very easy to play scale length of 30 inches, a nut width of 1 11/16  inches, and a very nice abalone rosette. This is a much smaller guitar than many of the guitars I make and is about as close to the size of commercial baritones guitars as I get. The overall length is 43 1/2 inches, the upper bout is 11 7/8 inches, the lower bout is 15 1/2 inches and it is about 3 1/2 inches thick. It has a very light top that promises to age well and the sides and back are a beautiful dark walnut color. It sounds like a brand new higher end guitar with new strings on it – which it basically is. I have had some experience with Staggs and I’ll bet this one ages and mellows fantastically. Sold - Thanks Stan!
.





No comments:

Post a Comment