Sunday, October 2, 2016

Ibanez AEB45-LG No. 2

I made this baritone guitar out of what I believe to be a lightly used Korean made 1998 Ibanez AEB45-LG in excellent condition.  It has one nick in the finish on the top below the bridge at the 6th string – likely made by a ball end. Other than that I found no flaws. It has a thinner body than many of my guitars but the sound and projection does not seem to suffer from it when played acoustically. This is a beautiful guitar that is beginning to age very nicely. I have finished it with chrome tuners and a sound port. I am selling it on eBay for $399 with no case. As of this writing I do have a hard case available for an additional $75. Vern's Guitar.



Features (From Web):

Spruce top
Rosewood bridge and fret board
Mahogany back, neck and sides
22 frets,
Ibanez EQ-7545R active preamp with controls for bass, mid, treble, presence, and volume.
Bone nut and saddle
Gold Tuners
  

Specifications:

Scale Length:                32 inches
Nut Width:                    1 13/16 inches
Total Length:                46 inches
Body Length:                20 3/4 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ¼ inches
Lower Bout Width        15 ¾ inches

Body Depth:                 3 ½ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment