Sunday, September 4, 2016

Luna LAB Tribal No. 1

I made this baritone from what I believe to be a 2015 Luna LAB30 Tribal in very good condition. I saw no flaws when I converted it other than a very small ding on the top front of the headstock. You might be able to notice it in the pictures, maybe not. This is my smallest guitar to date other than the Alvarez MSB-1s that I have made but it puts out a lot of sound. It can be played anywhere between A-A and E-E like a normal guitar depending on the strings used and whether or not it is played amplified. I have finished it with a bone nut and saddle, gold tuners, and a sound port. I am selling it on eBay with no case for $479. As of this writing I do not have a case that will fit it properly but I may by the time of sale. If I do, it will be an additional $75. Sold - Thanks Norm!

Features – From Luna Website:

Model Name               LAB 30 TRIBAL

Acoustic Tribal Bass A/E - Satin Natural
Dexterity                     Right Handed
Top Material               Select Spruce
Top Contour               Flat Top
Neck Material             Mahogany
Scale Length               30" (762mm)
Construction               Set Neck
Neck Shape                 C
Fretboard Material     Rosewood
Inlays                          White Triangles
# of Frets                    20
Fretboard Radius        16" (406mm)
Nut                              Bone
Nut Width                   1 5/8" (41mm)
Bridge                         Rosewood
Pickup (Bridge)          Piezo
Binding                       Multi-Ply
Finish                          Satin Natural
Truss Rod                   al Action
Pre-amp Type             Artec
Controls                      Built-In EQ
   
Specifications:

Scale Length:                30 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                43 inches
Body Length:                18 ¾ inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 inches
Lower Bout Width        15 ½ inches

Body Depth:                 3 ¼ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment