Sunday, October 25, 2015

Hohner EAB 65 No. 6

I made this baritone out of what I believe to be a 2002 Hohner EAB 65 in brand new and unused condition. It was still in the plastic when I got it and has all of the manufacturer’s tags. It has a couple of very small milky spots in the finish that are not noticeable unless you are looking for them. This particular model is my favorite and the model I choose to jam and gig with. It is among my top sounding guitars and I love the neck. The use of the Ovangkol wood also makes this a very beautiful guitar. I finished it with gold tuners and a sound port. I am selling it on eBay for $679 without a case. As of this writing I do have a very nice hard case available for an additional $75. Sold - thanks Jeff!

Features:

Solid Spruce Top
Ovangkol Sides and Back
Rosewood Fingerboard with Mother of Pearl position markers
Active Shadow P7 Electronics
New Bone Nut and Saddle


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                46 inches
Body Length:                19 ½ inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        15 ½ inches

Body Depth:                 4 ¾ inches






No comments:

Post a Comment