Thursday, July 23, 2015

No Label No. 2

I made this baritone guitar out of a brand new inexpensive Chinese no label bass. It was constructed very solidly and has a high gloss finish. It has a very nice abalone rosette and has abalone purling. I do not know for sure what the construction materials are but here are my best guesses: Top – Spruce, Sides and Back – Mahogany, Neck – Ash, Fingerboard and Bridge - Rosewood. I have finished it with a bone nut and saddle, a sound port, and chrome tuners. I am selling it without a case for $399 on eBay. As of this writing I do have a hard shell case for it for an additional $75 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks Daniel!

Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                45 1/2 inches
Body Length:                19 1/4 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 inches
Lower Bout Width        15 inches

Body Depth:                  3 1/4 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment