Sunday, January 12, 2014

Breedlove No. 4

I made this baritone out of what I believe to be a 2006 Breedlove ABJ250/SM4 in very good condition. There is one ding that I found on the back of the neck (pictured) that my hand does not feel when playing. Other than that I found no imperfections other than signs that it has been lightly used. It has a very nice mother of pearl headstock inlay and a beautiful abalone rosette. It features a great sounding Fishman Classic 4 preamp. I finished it with a sound port and chrome hardware. This guitar is one of the best sounding I have made and I will make more of them in the unlikely event I can find more of them at the same price. I am tempted to keep this one myself and it and all of my guitars are for sale locally so it may be gone fast. I am selling it on eBay for $659. I have a used Breedlove hard case available for an additional $75. Sold - Thanks Oliver!


Features

Solid Sitka Spruce Top
JLD Bridge Truss System
Mahogany Back and Sides
Abalone Rosette
Black Binding
Fishman Classic 4 with Bass-Optimized E.Q.


Specs


Body Style: Jumbo Deep Body, Soft Cutaway
Body Depth: 5 inches at Tail Block, 4 inches at Heel
Body Length: Width at lower bout: 17 inches
Scale Length: 34 inches
Nut Width: 1 11/16"
Neck width at body: 2 5/16"
Finish: Satin
Top Wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
Back: Mahogany Laminate
Binding (body & neck): Black binding
Rosette: Abalone with black border
Frets: Jumbo
Number Of Frets: 23
Fingerboard and Bridge: Rosewood
Inlay Pattern: Offset Breedlove Pattern Pearl Position Markers

Headstock Overlay: Rosewood







No comments:

Post a Comment