Friday, July 19, 2013

New York Pro No. 3

I made this beautiful baritone guitar from a very nice New York Pro SP92CEQ-N. I found no noticeable imperfections while converting it. The nut and saddle are bone and it has a really nice abalone rosette inlay as well as abalone top purling, abalone headstock binding, abalone back divider, and a mother of pearl headstock logo. It has Gold hardware and a sound port. It sounds great both plugged in and unplugged and I got a good deal on it so you do too. I am selling it on eBay for $450 without a case. As of this writing I do have a hard case in good condition for an additional $75 plus shipping. I gave this one to my daughter Jessica.



Features:

Mahogany neck
32" scale length
1 ¾ inch nut width
4" body depth
Select Spruce Top in Gloss Natural Finish
Belcat EQ-9050 5-band EQ

Specifications:

Scale Length:                32 inches
Nut Width:                    1 ¾ inches
Total Length:                45 ¾ inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ¾ inches
Lower Bout Width        16 inches

Body Depth:                  4 inches






No comments:

Post a Comment