Saturday, April 14, 2012

Michael Kelly Club Custom 4N No. 7


I made this baritone from what I believe is a 2007 Michael Kelly Club Custom 4N. I believe that it was at one time factory remanufactured to factory specs since part of the serial number has bee blacked out and the word “USED” is stamped very lightly on the back of the headstock. Other than one very small pinprick sized ding I can find no imperfections other than normal, very light usage wear. It has a beautiful mother-of-pearl inlay on the headstock and a gorgeous abalone rosette. I have finished it with a sound port and gold tuners. In my opinion this is the most beautiful guitar I make and has a deep, warm sound to match. I am selling it on eBay without a case for $625. At the time of this writing I do have a hard case in good condition available for an additional $75 plus shipping. Sold - Thanks Myles!


Features:

Solid Red Cedar Top
Burled Ash Sides and Back
Rosewood Fingerboard with Mother of Pearl and Abalone inlays
Mother of Pearl Headstock Inlay
Abalone Rosette
Fishman Electronics


Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 1/2 inches
Body Depth:                 4 3/4 inches








No comments:

Post a Comment