Thursday, September 1, 2011

Dean EQABA TBL



I made this baritone guitar out of what I believe to be a lightly used factory 2nd 2011 Dean EQABA TBL. I was unable to find any flaw other than signs of very light use but there is a stamp on the fingerboard at the 21st fret that I believe indicates that it is a factory 2nd.

This is a very beautiful guitar. The inlays and the side, back, fingerboard binding, and heel cap are gorgeous. The guitar sounds great and has a nice low action and I finished it with chrome hardware. I am selling it on eBay for $495 with no case. At this writing I do have a used hard case available that will fit it for an additional $75. Sold - Thanks Pramodan!


Features (From GC Website):

• Quilt Ash Top/Body
• Set Mahogany C Neck
• Rosewood Fingerboard
• Pearl Dot Inlays and Pearl and Abalone headstock inlays
• Celluloid Binding
• Woodcut Rosette
• DMT I2EX Preamp w/Tuner
• DWC-Aphex® Aural Exciter® & Big Bottom® Circuitry
   

Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                47 1/2 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       11 ½ inches
Lower Bout Width        16 inches
Body Depth:                 4 3/4 inches









No comments:

Post a Comment