Sunday, May 8, 2011

Copely CAB-36 SUN

I made this guitar out of a brand new Copely CAB-36 SUN. It is absolutely beautiful and has a low action and sounds incredible. The active preamp EQ package may be less susceptible to feedback than any of my other guitars to date - at least with the amp I have been testing with. This guitar has a sound port. I have recently started adding them to all of my guitars. They make a huge difference in sound from the players perspective. For more on sound ports, google "guitar sound port". I am selling this guitar and case for $550 on eBay. This is the first 34 inch guitar and case package that I am able to ship internationally. It just barely fits the 108 inch length + girth rule. Sold - Thanks Myles!

Specifications:

Scale Length:                34 inches
Nut Width:                    1 11/16 inches
Total Length:                48 inches
Body Length:                20 inches
Upper Bout Width:       12 1/2 inches
Lower Bout Width        16 1/4 inches
Body Depth:                 5 inches








No comments:

Post a Comment