Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New York Pro

This is a New York Pro acoustic electric bass guitar that I have converted into a baritone guitar. I got this bass cheap so I am selling it for a low price. There is a ding in on the upper bout bass side that you can see in the pictures, otherwise it is in very good condition. It is a little smaller than some of my guitars but really projects acoustically and sounds great plugged in too.

It has abalone bindings on the top, the headstock and logo, and down the middle of the back as well as an abalone rosette. The scale length of this guitar is 32 inches and it has a 1 3/4 inch nut. It has a very low and easy to play action. It sounded great as a bass and even better as a baritone guitar. I sold it for $325 without the case.




No comments:

Post a Comment